Motorer 2 x Scania DI14 (2×800 hp)
Båten ligger i Amsterdam
Pris: Euro 1.395.000,-
Prod no. 4051
L.o.a. 18,90 m
Beam 5,40 m
Draft approx. 1,45 m
Displacement approx.25, 0 ton (excl. fuel and water)
Fuel tanks approx. 3800 lit.
Fresh water tank approx. 800 lit
Black water tank approx. 250 lit.
Grey water tank approx. 200 lit.
Engines: Twin Scania DI 14 (2 x 800 hp/ 589 kW, diesel), propeller shafts, V – drive
Running hours: approx. 360 hours
Interior wood is light stained mahogany
Floors in 21 mm plywood with a 3 mm top-layer in Merbau wood.
Galley counter tops in Corian ”Magna Antarctica” with sinks in ”Corian Cameo White”.
Owner’s cabin. Textiles ”Tillberg Blue”. Toilet room with floor and countertop in Blue ”Corian Jewel Azure”, wash basin in ”Corian Cameo White” and back panel in ”Bisazza” Blue.
VIP Cabin. Textiles ”Tillberg Green”. Toilet room with floor and countertop in Green
” Corian Jewel Emerald”, wash basin in ”Corian Cameo White” and back panel in ”Bisazza” Green.
Forward guest cabin with V-berth solution. Textiles ”Tillberg Red”. Toilet room with floor and countertop in Red ”Corian Jewel Ruby”, washbasin ”Corian Cameo White” and back panel in ”Bisazza” Red.
Furniture in deck saloon as on pictures shown in the brochure.
Upholstery and other textiles in deck saloon s ”Tillberg Blue”.
The boat is standard equipped as per Storebro’s standard specification for SGS 62 dated 1999-07-09
Specified extra equipment SGS No 1. Prod. no. 4051.
– Nokia Premicell
– Crew cabin aft with entrance from aft deck
– Dinghy brackets
– Passarelle, Bessensoni, also working as a crane for the dinghy, 400 kg capacity
– Heating system Webasto
– Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters ” AMEQ F 15 ” with adjustable thrust
– Icemaker on F/B with 24 V backup
– Satellite TV-antenna KVH, self searching mounted on radar mast
– Three way valve on day toilet
– Teak on main deck and flying bridge
– Extra 11 kW Onan generator
– Marine Air air-condition, chilled water model, for lower cabin deck, deck saloon, galley and wheelhouse 40.000 BTU.
– Cushions on fore cabin roof, made in four sections for easier storage
– Life rafts. 2 x 6 persons, stored aft on flying bridge.
– Galley in optional layout with two refrigerators under the aft counter in galley, each with small freezing compartments at the top
– Bed in owner’s cabin extended to 2.100 mm length
– Shaving mirror with light, in owner’s bath room
– Sony, TV 21″ and video tape recorder, in owner’s cabin, behind doors in the locker in the space under the staircase to upper deck.
– Washer/tumbler dryer, Kenny, in service room
– TV 14″ with integrated video tape recorder, Sony, in VIP guest cabin
– ”El-safe” electric 4-digit safe in wardrobe to port in owners cabin
– Dimmer switches for ceiling lights in; deck saloon, galley, wheelhouse, owners cabin, owners bathroom and both guest cabins
– Sony 50 CD changer and MD player in deck saloon
– Sony radio with 10 CD changer on flying bridge
– Rear locking camera with LCD screen in wheelhouse.
– Pair of rear docking lights
Price EURO 1 395 000. –